1. What brings you to 'the Church' and Old Bridge UMC in particular?
Basically my grandmother made me a Methodist. To Old Bridge, I would say... bishop and the cabinet did. :)
2. What is your role at Old Bridge?
Pastor, Worship leader, Communicator, Connector
3. Why is it important to you?
I love God and love people. This work lets me do what I love.
4. What are your favorite parts?
Meeting people, hearing their stories, being creative, and worshiping with beautiful people.
5. Personal Interests: Where are you originally from? What's your hobby? What's your favorite food? What's your favorite sports team? What was your first job?
Came from Seoul, Korea / I love to read things on the internet / I eat everything edible while Korean-style fried chicken is all time soul food / Has been a fan of Arsenal (English football team) for 25+ years / My first job was at a underground subway construction site